Are you craving a simple weeknight meal? Something super easy to make, but nutritious and completely delicious to eat? This is it! Trust me.
Two of my favorite veggies are sweet potatoes and kale. My favorite ways to eat them? Low and slow sweet potatoes and kale chips!
Low and Slow Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash your sweet potato and cut into round slices.
- Place your rounds on a cookie sheet and brush with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, then increase the temperature to 400 and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with coconut butter!
They come out perfect every time!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Tear kale into bite size pieces and wash.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet, mist with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes until edges are browned.
- Serve with ketchup!
With these two delicious veggies, all you need to add is a protein. I grilled up an apple and sage Field Roast Veggie Sausage, but I served this to my husband with a piece of chicken. Anything would work.
This meal was perfect after a long day at work.